- Preheat the oven to 260°C with the pizza tray inside.
- Halve, peel, and thinly slice the echalions.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Add the echalions and cook until soft.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for around 5 minutes until starting to caramelise.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together the ricotta, lemon zest, thyme, parsley and some salt and pepper.
- Roll out your pizza dough and transfer to a preheated baking tray. Spread with the ricotta mixture, top with the mushrooms and echalions and sprinkle with the mozzarella and Pecorino Romano.
- Bake the pizza until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted, about 12-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes and rocket to serve.